4435 N. Inca St.
Small bay with outdoor storage
This property should provide for an annualized 8.64 – 10.61% unlevered annualized internal rate of return (IRR) or higher, barring a worse than normal recession or unexpected economic shock during the next ten years.
After the current tenant vacated, we took an old and unkept building and did a thorough cleanse, including new paint and lighting. We enclosed the SE portion of the building to add square footage, complete with overhead door with direct access to the yard.
- Building sits vacant and takes a while to lease-up.
- Denver’s growth slows and this area isn’t redeveloped in our projected timeline of 5-10 years.
OUTLOOK & EXIT
- This property will become repurposed for higher density sometime between years 2-10.
- The area neighborhoods are slated for major re-development by the City of Denver, including light rail, residential, and retail.
- This property falls in the very heart of these plans.