GROW WITH OUR TEAM
What makes us different?
Job Type: Full – time
Work Location: west Denver
Immediate opening for a uniquely skilled Property Accountant in our exciting, fast-paced west metro Denver property management enterprise!
At Bespoke Holdings Our company mission is to deliver exceptional service to our tenants, develop our employees to their fullest, collaborate with brokers, and fully align with our investors. Our vision is to impact and better the lives of all of our business associates.
Job Description: This team member will be responsible for overseeing the accounting operations for a growing property Management enterprise including industrial, retail, and commercial office assets.
- Preparation of monthly financials, workbooks, and schedules in an MRI environment
- Daily and fully integrated collaboration with our Property Management team
- Review invoices and process timely payment of all property-related and company expenses using MRI
- Maintain hard copy vendor, tenant, and monthly property accounting files
- Process monthly lease charges, deposit, and record tenant rent remittances; maintain lease accounts in MRI
- Respond to tenant account inquiries, process delinquent account notifications, and communicate annual rent adjustments
- Occasional custom reporting for management and/or investors; Assist with analysis and interpretation
- Assist with annual audit and tax preparation requests, as requested
- Assist Property Managers with the timely preparation of annual budgets and input into MRI
- Assist with transaction due diligence and closings as needed
- Prepare statements and invoices when needed for tenant bill backs
- Maintain established accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for daily business operations
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 2-5 years of accounting experience with a concentration in Real Estate preferred
- MRI experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, self-motivated, flexible, and a team player
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with customers, co-workers, and vendor relationships
- Ability to efficiently multi-task while maintaining deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Operate general office equipment
This is a full time, year-round position with a small, dynamic, and entrepreneurial company! We provide an excellent benefits package, including generous PTO accruals from date of hire, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance after 30 days, Health & dependent HAS accounts, generous matching retirement plan, PTO for charitable work, matching charitable gift program and more!
Apply online or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org